- Celebrate God and His work (Think about the Positive)
- Satan wants you to quit when you feel tired and it doesn’t seem like God is moving enough, but we must remind ourselves of the Good News.
- Who God is and what He has done!
- Think about the positives in your family, career, and community.
- Find Purpose In What You Do
Practical Process: Make a list of the things that you get the opportunity to be involved in and the purpose behind those things.
- Teacher – I don’t just get to educate but I get to help shape the lives of the next generation for Jesus in the school system.
- Businessman – I don’t just get to do business deals, but I get to improve the lives and business of my customers. I get to be a person who represents Jesus in the marketplace.
- Healthcare – I don just help people get better, but I get to encourage and influence people in difficult situations and be a light for Jesus in these moments.
When I felt God call me into ministry and felt Him call me to this job at this church!
John 20:21 – As the Father sent me, I am sending you.
We are missionaries.
2 Corinthians 5:20 – “We are therefore Christʼs ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christʼs behalf: Be reconciled to God.
The people you get to work with are a people that you get to invest in and make their lives better!
- Find Ways to Reboot Your Focus and Passions
- Follow # 2 – Remind yourself of the purpose in what you do.
- Get away and retreat to break up the mundane rhythm you are in.
- Start a new routine
- Shake up your time management system.
- Start a new workout routine.